Do you know the difference between an EVOCA spare part and an aftermarket one?
A spare part can be considered as Genuine when it is specifically designed for the reference finished product. Before being introduced in the catalogue, the Genuine spare parts are subject to a careful check of the Evoca Quality System in any stage of the manufacturing process and are validated only if compliant with the OE (Original Equipment) standard. In Evoca, the constant search for innovation reflects in the continuous updating according to the latest developments of dispensers, thus ensuring, if necessary, all of improvements designed and validated by the R&D department also for spare parts.
The Genuine spare part keeps unchanged all homologations and safety/electrical/food directives of your coffee machine, as if it had just come off the production line.
Please remember, the Genuine spare parts can be supplied only by Evoca and the Official Evoca Distribution Network, beware of uncertified dealers.
The Original spare parts from external sources is integrated in the manufacturing and assembly process and follows the same validation procedure of a Genuine spare part. From material acceptance to storage, the Original spare parts must comply with any requirements of the Evoca Quality System. The features of reliability and resistance and the specific functions of any OEM – Original Equipment Manufacturer – part ensure the perfect interchangeability with the Genuine reference.
The purchase of original spare parts through Evoca and its Official Distribution Network guarantees a high-quality supply and a total integration with the most updated modifications of your coffee machines.
Basically, they are copies of spare parts that are often studied by generalist companies without an adequate production know-how. They look like the Original or Genuine parts, but seldom consider the functional and performance features necessary for an optimal operation. The coffee machine equipped with Aftermarket parts cannot guarantee reliability, durability, and safety, and this may lead to a questionable product in the cup, a continuous and exhausting maintenance, or also to risks for the safety (food and safety) of operators and users.
Don’t trust suspicious parts or offers with prices that are too low compared with the market: rely only on the Official Evoca Distribution Network with the certified guarantee of origin of the products!
- Always guaranteed availability on stock, with a high-level service;
- Guaranteed availability for at least 6 years from the end of production of the corresponding finished product;
- Widespread distribution: Evoca is present in over 100 countries with dedicated distribution and service centres.
- Dedicated design process with the focus on the market sector;
- Perfect integration with the distributors of the whole Evoca Group;
- Constant updating based on the latest developments and improvements studied and integrated in the assemblies.
- Quality excellence of materials and compliance with the applicable regulations;
- Guarantee of performance constancy;
- Compliance at 100% with the Evoca Quality System;
- Validity of safety and food approvals also after possible replacements.